- Speaker agrees to comply with all conference-related deadlines provided by organizer including but not limited to deadlines for confirmation of participation, conference registration, and provision of presentation materials to organizer. If speaker fails to comply with published deadlines, organizer has the right to cancel the speaking engagement.
- Speaker agrees to not engage in any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or service and will not make disparaging remarks about other products or companies during his/her presentation. Speakers who use their speaking opportunity to promote or sell products and/or services negatively impact the conference reputation and will not be invited back.
- Speaker agrees to notify organizer staff immediately if an emergency prevents him/her from meeting his/her obligations as a speaker. Replacement speakers and topics will be assigned at the sole discretion of organizer; speakers will not select their own replacements.
- Speaker agrees to use the PowerPoint template provided by organizer for any PowerPoint presentation created for the conference. (Exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
- Speaker authorizes organizer to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, and biographical data for the promotion of the conference.
- Speaker acknowledges the presentation will not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others (including any copyright, trademark, and privacy rights), will be factually accurate, and will contain nothing defamatory or otherwise unlawful. Speaker will obtain all necessary permissions or licenses from any individuals or organizations whose material is included or used in the presentation.
- Speaker will be responsible for all travel arrangements and expenses connected with conference participation. Speaker will not receive any royalties, honoraria, reimbursement of expenses, or other compensation from organizer in connection with the conference or the rights granted below.
- Speaker grants to organizer a royalty-free license to use, reproduce, and distribute his/her presentation (including all presentation materials) in any way in the future, with appropriate attribution. Speaker understands that this license does not change the fact that speaker retains copyright ownership of the presentation.
- Speaker provides consent for organizer to record the presentation in audio and/or visual form. Speaker understands that organizer will be the sole copyright owner of the recording and can distribute and/or sell it, along with any supporting materials. Any other recording of the presentation is prohibited unless authorized in advance by organizer. Please note that organizer may choose not to record some sessions; most sessions will be audio-recorded only.
By completing the online proposal submission form, you are affirming that you agree to this speaker agreement.